Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Brent, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £46,507 - £49,055 per annum.
- Effective assessment and planning for children and young people from 0-25 years old who meet the eligibility criteria for support and have an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- Active involvement of young people and their families in the planning and decision-process concerning their future
- Raising aspirations for our young people through a focus on key areas such as transition, employment, independent living, community participation, relationships, health and wellbeing
- Providing information and advocacy when required to ensure that young people are able to express their views and are supported to take part in the decision-making
- Providing a range of short breaks which will provide enjoyable activities for our young people and give carers a break from their caring responsibilities
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.