Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Richmond on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- To recommend and provide OT equipment, Major Adaptations and Moving and Handling plans
- To support staff with supervision and case management, guidance and expert advice to Occupational Therapy and social care staff
- To screen incoming referrals to the OT service and deal with them appropriately.
- To allocate cases to workers, authorise OT assessments and equipment.
- To take part in duty rota and to provide OT support to access advisors, team managers and other colleagues
- To make further referrals internally and to other services where appropriate.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.