Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Halton on a full-time basis, within the Reablement Service.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £28.36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Completing Therapy assessments and carry out rehabilitation interventions, assessment and to improve the outcome for service users and length of stay in the service
- Rehabilitation goals and treatments and be able to complete and update care plans for the Reablement staff to follow
- Working with patients in their own homes
Requirements of the Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.