Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Residential Childcare Worker to fill a full-time role based in Croydon.
The salary for this permanent Senior Residential Childcare Worker job is £32,697 - £37,440 per annum.
- To take a lead role in the admission and induction of children into the home, in line with the home's Statement of Purpose.
- To ensure the Placement Plan for each child is understood and implemented by the care team.
- To plan manage and lead shifts ensuring children are kept safe and engaged throughout the day, and their living environment is kept clean and orderly.
- To assume case management responsibility for children admitted to the home, as delegated; and to advocate for each child, ensuring education is promoted, attendance is maintained and progress supported.
- To hold and record individual and joint monthly meetings with RCAs to provide supervision that ensures their support, development and accountability.
- To ensure the RCAs complete their induction training courses and undertake any development activity to address gaps in skill and knowledge.
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Child Care or NVQ 3 'Working with Children and Young People' or Social Work qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience with young people (preferably in a residential care setting).
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
This Senior Residential Childcare Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.