Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Senior Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse job is £35,007.97 per annum.
- Provide acute adult mental health services.
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patients' condition and needs
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you will also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards, and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
Requirements of the Senior Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Sign on bonus - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership.
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration.
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum.
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves).
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves).
- Payment into the pension scheme.
- CPD top up.
- Donation to a charity of their choice.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.