Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Senior Radiographer/Sonographer to work full-time in Gibraltar. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Radiographer/Sonographer job is £46,128 - £58,541 per annum.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team that undertakes diagnostic radiographic procedures in keeping with department standards, procedures and protocols.
- Supervise and provide training and development of Radiographers and Radiography Aides.
- To provide an efficient antenatal ultrasound service in accordance with UK guidelines and within agreed department standards, procedures and protocol.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities, as requested by GHA Management, or the Principle Secretary for the Minister for Health.
Requirements of the Radiographer/Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Post graduate experience
- Pg Dip in Ultrasound.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification in ultrasound practice
- Experience in Obstetric, Gynaecological and General Ultrasound is essential.
This Radiographer/Sonographer jobs are advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.