Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Radiographer to work full-time in Ashtead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for these permanent Senior Radiographer jobs is £36,000 - £41,000 per annum.
- Providing high quality individualised imaging services for patients, being sensitive to patients needs for dignity and privacy
- Control radiation doses to patients in line with ALARP
- Ensure that the agreed standards of patient care and confidentiality are maintained in accordance with Ramsay policies
- Adhere to SoR code of conduct and Guidelines
Requirements of the Senior Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate experience
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- CT experience is essential
- MRI experience is a bonus, but not essential
- At least 2 years post-graduate Radiography experience in a range of modalities
This Senior Radiographer job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.