Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Public Health Analyst to work full-time based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Public Health Analyst job is £261 per day.
- Work within the Public Health Intelligence Team (PHIT), as part of the wider Public Health Service.
- Obtain, analyse, interpret and publish a range of information and data relating to public health for a wide range of stakeholders across the local authorities, NHS and wider system.
- Lead on development and production of Public Health Intelligence products, manage specific projects, and provide specialised advice relating to epidemiology, health intelligence, statistics, statistical techniques, and research methods
Requirements of the Senior Public Health Analyst:
- You will have an understanding of policy, systems and practice in local authorities, and the NHS.
- Knowledge of commissioning processes, from strategy and policy development, intervention design, procurement to performance management and evaluation is desirable.
- significant population health management knowledge and expertise, experience in managing and interrogating large complex databases using advanced statistical techniques, and a proven track record in turning data into practicable recommendations for action.
This Senior Public Health Analyst job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.