Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work based in HMP Hollesley Bay.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £30-33 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for team performance and supporting the team as a practice lead to deliver a responsive a high quality service in line with IAPT requirements
- Providing both Clinical and line management supervision to Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Managing a team of Psychological Wellbeing practitioners delivering psychological interventions alongside the High Intensity Therapist. The treatment is tailored to individual needs in supporting low to high intensity IAPT delivery needs
- Facilitate person centred assessments and delivering a range of Step 2 psychological therapies
- Supporting and developing your team, and ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met
Requirements of the Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.