Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Project Manager to work based in Redbridge.
This pay rate for this locum Senior Project Manager role is £400-425 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Support the development, implementation and review of a common methodology to the management of capital projects building upon the principles of intelligent client functions
- Responsibility for the management of all project staff, contractors and consultants appointed to support the delivery of relevant capital projects - setting targets, monitoring performance and taking corrective action as required
- Provide capital project input into broader Council initiatives/workstreams including transformation activity, Public Health Programmes, Regeneration/Economic Development activity, Housing Development (including through the Council’s wholly owned Development Company) and Estate Regeneration
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Construction experience is essential
- Must have public sector experience in local authority processes and systems including governance, financial management, contracts management, procurement, quality assurance, cabinet report writing and audit compliance
- Experience, understanding and use of RIBA processes
- Must have experience of project managing residential housing
- Demonstrable experience in Project development and pre-construction. Project delivery, construction, handover and post completion
- Experienced in managing multiple schemes and Design, Planning and Supply chain management – consultants and contractors
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Senior Project Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.