Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the team:
- This specialist team works countywide across Gloucestershire and provides all levels of support to some of our most complex children with disabilities (CIN, CP, CIC)
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must have a strong assessment, planning & direct work tools
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.