Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Children's Assessment Team based in Westgate, Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
As postholder of this role you will be expected to hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact. You will be undertaking initial visits, single assessments and S47 enquiries.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
Degree or equivalent in social work
Current Social Work England registration
Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Daily payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
• In-house payroll system
• A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.