Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time with in a Safeguarding Team based in Staffordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32.34 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role focuses on developing effective practice through direct development of others and through driving practice improvement across the service by actively participating in process/procedure and policy/strategy development.
- The role may involve dealing with the most complex cases, partly in order to maintain credibility and experience in the field.
- Contribute to the development of knowledge and promotion of excellence in their field using evidence-informed practice.
- Make use of sophisticated, critical reasoning and both model and facilitate reflective and evidence-informed practice whilst maintaining the core principles of an outcome focused approach.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Minimum expectation of 5 years post qualifying experience with a recognised certificate in a child and families social care related subject
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.