Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Haringey, within the Safeguarding and Support Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Senior Practitioner role is £43,860 - £48,819 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Manage complex cases
- Planning intervention and support
- Making sure that children and young people's voices are heard and recorded consistently
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with both internal and external partners
- Supporting and mentoring ASYE and less experienced colleagues
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality, evidence-based assessments
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.