Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Haringey for a Senior Social Work Practitioner to work within a Safeguarding and Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
This service play a vital role in continuing the child's journey when cases are transferred from the Assessment Service and where longer-term involvement is needed.
The salary for this permanent social work role is £41,847 - £46,578 per annum.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner include:
- Manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, always, making sure that children and young people's voices are heard, positively influence your practice, and recorded consistently.
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with both internal and external partners to ensure that children and young people are safe
- Support your Team Manager in developing the team, e.g., supporting and mentoring ASYE and less experienced colleagues, and helping to implement and drive a high performance culture.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner include:
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Previous experience as a Senior Practitioner within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.