Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Walsall, within the Safeguarding and Family Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Must have recent child protection and court work experience
- Must have experience of supporting ASYE with co working and development of learning
- Must be a car driver with a full driving license
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.