Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Bromley, within the Safeguarding & Care Planning Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Up to £35 on an hourly depending on experience and performance at interview
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as national assessment framework.
- Knowledge of the range of services which are available to children and families and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- Appropriate and relevant post-qualification experience of children and families social work within a statutory, voluntary or independent sector organisation
- Skill in analysing complex and problematic situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate assessment and intervention programmes.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.