Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Stevenage for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Safeguarding Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,788 - £38,813 per annum.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience within Safeguarding is preferred
- Competitive salary up to £44,813 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000 & £1k welcome payment)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.