Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work within a Safeguarding Team based in Hemel Hempstead.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £41,745-45,880 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Competitive salary up to £43,813 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Requirements for the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.