Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Bexley, with a focus on completing parenting assessments. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Senior Practitioner role is £42,198 - £48,156 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Ability to utilise practice models/interventions that support children, young people and their family
- To work with children and families impacted by a range of external pressures, for example as mental ill-health, disability/ substance misuse
- Develop and recommend plans for children that are based on robust assessments
- Regularly review the progress of assessments
- Help identify and to contribute to any areas of service improvement and delivery
- Ability to participate in meetings such as core groups, child in need reviews, and care planning reviews
- Make recommendations to the manager about the need for legal planning or action to safeguard a child
- Contribute to the running and development of any group work programme as needed by the service
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.