Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Senior Practitioner Occupational Therapist to work in Barnet on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Supervise Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assessment Officers carrying out assessments for major adaptions and specialist equipment including manual handling assessments
- Allocating work, authorising assessments and screening the waiting list
- Have a small caseload of complex cases
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Good team player skills and deputise for team manager
- Advanced communication skills in managing complex discussions in multidisciplinary settings
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Practitioner Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.