Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £34,788 up to £37,849 per annum + MRS £5000.
- To receive and handle all initial Children's Social Care contacts and queries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) via telephone and written methods.
- To prioritise the most vulnerable and at-risk individuals and recommend appropriate advice and action, ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for timely and high-quality action.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- You will have 5 years plus post qualification experience
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.