Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. This role is based in Gloucester city centre and is office-based.
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced social worker who has a strong understanding on thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families.
- Working in the MASH you will be undertaking screening and triage to inform decisions about the right course of action for a child.
- You will be required to apply for police vetting level 2 as part of this role.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- We are looking for someone with a background in frontline work and experience in a MASH environment.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.