Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Tamworth, Staffordshire - within the Looked After Children. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Duties of Senior Practitioner:
- Responsible for assessments, and statutory responsibilities for Looked after Children.
- Responsibility for assessing and planning for children in the care of the Local Authority whether it be a return home, placement with friends or family or long term fostering.
- To work closely with colleagues in Safeguarding, Fostering, Adoption and Friends and Family Teams.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must have the skills and experience to manage a busy caseload
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.