Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Medway, within the Leaving Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- The Senior Practitioner will focus on the day to day management and supervision of the Leaving Care Personal Advisors.
- Undertake the role of reviewing the pathway plans of care experienced adults (18-25) allocated in the ream and may carry a small complex case load.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Previous experience working in the area of leaving care is essential
- Must have a proven track record of supervising staff
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.