Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Middlesbrough, within the Fostering Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £31.90 per hour (Assignment Rate). This is a 3-month contract.
- Supervising foster carers
- Supporting Foster Carers with Children on in the placement
- Reviewing foster placements
- Linking and matching children to foster carers
- Working in partnership with other professionals i.e. education and health professionals
- Addressing and investigating allegations and complaints against foster carers and making recommendations to foster carers
- Carrying out initial discussions and initial visits with prospective foster carers
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.