Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Durham.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £36,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience).
As post holder of this role, you will be responsible for supervising 2x Social Workers and oversee a small caseload.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Recent experience working as a Senior Practitioner
- Recent Fostering experience
This Senior Practitioner role is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.