Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Chelmsford within the Family Support and Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £237 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Newly qualified social workers will not be considered for this position.
Due to the current pandemic we can offer flexible and remote working, however candidates will be expected to conduct assessments and visits as and when required. Candidates will need to be willing to travel into the office when requested.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Current experience in a Senior Practitioner position based in a Family Support and Protection Team
- Current court experience
- Experience and expertise to support newly qualified social workers
- At least 2 years post qualifying social worker experience
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.