Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Family Support & Protection Team based in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Prioritise and respond to requests for assistance, establishing sufficient information about the needs of clients so as to be able to determine the level of risk and the nature and type of support required.
- Maintain accurate case records to include information and analysis, and fulfil national timescales, procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures.
- Carry out assessments of needs and risk, and liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary, and enable them to be involved and contribute to the process.
- Ensure that assessments, planning and interventions pay particular attention to individual needs, strengths and wishes, and include critical reflection and analysis, aims, and options to achieve change.
- Develop and progress care plans as necessary, ensuring that care plans include clear statements of purpose, change, outcome and impact for child and family social work.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.