Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time in Basildon within the Family Support and Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of a Senior Practitioner role in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £237 per day (assignment rate) and is an initial 6 month contract.
This role is subject to the memorandum of cooperation and the pay rates are set for workers at £207 per day for PAYE and £237 per day for Ltd/Umbrella workers.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Candidate must also have court experience
- The ideal candidate must have current qualified experience within a Family Support and Protection team.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.