Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Family Support & Child Protection Team based in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families.
- Ensuring social work practice is in the best interest of children.
- Safeguard children, and improve outcomes for children in terms of their health, education, social and emotional well-being. This involves providing a service to users that ensures that assessments, care plans and actions are in place to promote the longer term safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chances.
- Initiate, chair and participate in reviews, cases conferences and other professional meetings, and provide reports as required.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Previous experience working in a similar team is essential
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.