Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Redbridge, within the Family Intervention Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- This role would suit a dynamic, committed and enthusiastic social worker who enjoys working 1:1 with young people and their families in understanding their difficulties and who is able to work with our commissioned partners, to implement bespoke intervention to make positive changes in a child's life.
- You will be part of a supportive team consisting of experienced social workers, family intervention workers, a family support worker as well as have access to specialist agencies who are committed to supporting young people at risk of child sexual exploitation, gang affiliation as well as those that are experiencing missing episodes.
- This progressive family intervention model will enable the successful applicant the autonomy to work holistically with families and young people using innovative methods to meet the Redbridge vision of improving the lives and outcomes for young people and the wider community.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jess Ling if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.