Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in a Family Assessment Centre in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is from £42,684 to £45,585 per annum.
- To model high quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service.
- To maintain accurate and up to date electronic case records in line with Departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the continued development of the data base
- To progress children's plans in accordance with current local protocols
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.