Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Salford, within the Duty & Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs experience of DAT work
- Driving license and full DBS essential.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.