Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner Delivery/Social Worker to work full-time in Birmingham, within the Transition Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner Delivery/Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner Delivery/Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must have excellent safeguarding experience, and familiar with the Care act
- Ability to support, direct and coach/mentor Social Workers in this role
This Senior Practitioner Delivery/Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.