Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioners to work full-time in Dudley, within the Court Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Senior Practitioner jobs is paying £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Taking cases from ICO through 26 weeks court planning process.
- To mentor and support Student Social Workers or ASYE in the Service.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have working experience in Assessments, Statements, Report writing, Evidence based practice and Planning
- Confidence to be able to give evidence in court is essential
These Senior Practitioner jobs are advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.