Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time in Court Team based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Be in a team that specialises in court work within a safeguarding team
- Write reports to a high standard, that are concise, evidence based for court and adoption panel
- Meet court timelines for submission of statements, care plans and placement orders and to effectively parallel plan for children considering all relevant options to secure permanent safe care at the earliest opportunity for the child
- Hold a limited caseload to ensure that you implement the highest standards of practice
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Recent court experience
- Need to be well organised and can communicate effectively and give clear, articulate evidence in care proceedings
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.