Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Walthamstow, within the Corporate Parenting Service.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £43,869 - £46,860 per annum.
This role supports a model of flexible working, providing the necessary IT so staff can work from any location that meets the needs of the vulnerable people we support.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Skills and experience as a social worker in frontline and Looked After Children
- A passion for direct work, and for supporting others
- Reflective supervision
- Clinical advice and support
- Small teams and manageable caseloads
- Administrative support
- competitive pay package
- Generous pension
- Annual leave starting from 28 days
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Investment in your learning and development as well as a commitment to your wellbeing
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.