Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work within a Community Social Work Team based in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £43,869-49,839 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide social work services to children and their families to safeguard and promote their welfare
- Implement child protection and child in need plans, support looked after children, and to escalate cases through legal proceedings when required, liaising with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively
- Manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, at all times, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently
- Developing and improving standards and quality, helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children and their families
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.