Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Bracknell Forest, within the Community Mental Health Team.The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience of being a Senior Practitioner
- Previous experience in mental health
- Good understanding of Court of protection work, DoLS, Care Act, safeguarding adults, supervising and dementia work
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.