Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Islington, within the Community Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £34 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- To be responsible for allocating cases on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that service users are screened daily to ensure Risk is managed effectively
- To care co-ordinate a small complex case load whilst directly supervising 4-5 staff members in their team (social workers/case managers).
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience working in a similar role/team is essential
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.