Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Redbridge for a Senior Practitioner to fill a role within a Children's Community Social Work Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £41,994 - £44,847 per annum.
- Your role will be to implement child protection and child in need plans, support looked after children, and to escalate cases through legal proceedings when required, liaising with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively.
- You'll manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, always, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
- As a Senior Social Worker, you will also support and mentor ASYE colleagues and will be encouraged to supervise students a Practice Educator, helping to develop the next generation of social workers.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.