Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within the DAT/CPCIN Teams, based in Salford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £30.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry a high caseload of complex cases
- For those that are paid at a higher rate, it is also expected that they will carry some additional tasks identified by their manager to reflect the status of higher pay
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Level 2+ worker
- A minimum of 2yrs experience of CP/DAT work
- Driving license
- Full DBS check
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.