Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and supportive recruitment company currently has a job, based in Cinderford for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Children's Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The caseload for this team will be a mix of CIN, CP & CIC which includes some court work with a caseload of 18.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
- Gloucestershire County Council is committed to ensuring our agency Social Workers are supported to carry out their roles, so our expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £100 per week remains in place and will be reviewed at the end of March 2021.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.