Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time in Warwick. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Senior Practitioner jobs are paying £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is are an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Duty and assessment experience.
- Experience within, S47, CIN, CP, Private Law, Looked After Children, Single Assessments.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.