Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time in a Children's Assessment Team in London.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Complying with the statutory requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation
- Work as a member of the team, providing a service to users that ensure that actions, assessments, and care plans are in place to promote the long term safety and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximize their life chances
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.