Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work within a Child Protection Team based in Sunderland.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner job is £29 per hour (LTD Company equivalent) and is a 4-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations
- Writing Statements for court
- Completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court
- Representing the authority in court to give evidence
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children
- Keeping up to date case recordings
- Convening and chairing core group meetings
- Liaising with other professionals
- Carrying out joint investigations and interviews with the police
- Initiating and seeing through care proceedings
- Implementing and reviewing Care Plans
- Supervising contact
- Writing case conference reports
- Attending case conferences and strategy meetings
- Completing Child in Need plans
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Current Social Work England registration
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.