Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Southwark, within the Case Management Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £29.88 - £32.86 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Working with vulnerable adults, including those without capacity, and long-term disabilities. Southwark is a multi-cultural and diverse London Borough and the social work is interesting and varied.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Supervision and management of teams of social workers and occupational therapists.
- Strength based social work assessment of vulnerable adults, including with limited capacity.
- Working with service users, families, health and community colleagues to attend to complexity.
- Addressing safeguarding concerns including investigating safeguarding incidents.
- Use of legal protections including the Mental capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, Court of Protection.
- Working with vulnerable adults experiencing significant life transitions.
- Writing professional reports including those required for legal proceedings.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.