Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work within an Assessment based in Sunderland.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner job is £29 per hour (LTD Company equivalent) and is a 4-month contract.
Dutied of the Senior Practitioner:
- Carrying out Initial Assessments
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Taking cases to initial case conference
- Carrying out assessments under the single assessment framework
- Care Planning and signposting
- Completing risk assessments
- Writing reports for initial child protection case conferences
- Attending case conferences
- Completing Section 17 reports for family courts
- Writing initial court statements
- Applying for emergency care orders
- Attending court
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard Children
- Chairing meetings
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Current Social Work England registration
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.