Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Assessment Team based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner job is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Have a responsibility for a complex and challenging caseload; to understand the journey and lived experiences of children and young people and to work with them to make things better in their lives
- Work alongside partner agencies to undertake various assessments, to devise and implement plans, and to evaluate and assess progress, in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families, alongside partner agencies
- Undertake the assessment of need and/or risk for children and young people and their families, as well as assessing parental capacity to change; continually analysing the situation for children, young people and their families
- Devise, implement and review SMART plans for children and young people, to ensure their needs are being met, that they are safe from harm, and that they are able to achieve optimum outcomes
- Work directly with children, young people and their families; to understand their experiences and intervening to help them make things better in their lives
- Respond appropriately to safeguarding matters, following relevant policies and procedures in matters whereby abuse is suspected
- Work in partnership with other agencies, to ensure the most appropriate and effective intervention for children, young people and their families
- Work with families pro-actively, exploring contingency plans with a view to avoiding crisis; but responding to crisis situations should they occur, using appropriate legal intervention where necessary
- Ensure timely and accurate case file recordings, ensuring personal information is kept confidential and treated respectfully
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.